Lip Ombré Kit - Desert Grunge *Original Packaging*
This rich and smokey cult duo liquid lipstick stuns with subtle purple shades, yet provides a show stopping finished look that's alternative and will give you the edge for any occasion.
- Developed to last all day
- No flaking or drying out
- Smooth and easy application
- Specifically designed to blend to create a flawless lip ombré
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Each shade and formula has been meticulously tested and approved by CC Clarke.
Please note that our Hot Shine Balm is NOT included and can be purchased separately or part of a bundle.
Long lasting: Our Matte Ombré Liquid Lipsticks have been rigorously tested to make sure they will last all day with only minimal touch ups without flaking, peeling or drying out.
- Start by making sure your lips are exfoliated to remove any dead skin and moisturise lips.
- Apply the darker shade 'Desert' (Step 1 as marked on the end of the lipstick) to lips, ensuring complete coverage over both lips.
- Apply the lighter shade 'Grunge' (Step 2 as marked on the end of the lipstick) to the inner most part of your lips.
- Feather the edges of the lighter shade into the darker shade to blend shades together either by softly patting with your finger or alternatively with a very fine makeup brush.
- Wait 60 seconds, then apply the 'Hot Shine Balm' (Step 3 as marked on the balm) over the top of the lipsticks to bring out the colours and provide a shine to lips if needed.
- To remove the lipstick, use any waterproof makeup remover (we recommend it be alcohol free to stop lips drying out).
What You Receive:
- 1 Dual ended matte ombré liquid lipstick in shades 'Desert Grunge'
C10-13 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,
Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl, Hydroxystearate, Talc,
Microcrystalline Wax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminium
Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silca, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake
May Contain: Iron Oxides Yellow, Iron Oxides Black